Thursday, December 10, 2009

Glee "Sectionals": Heart, meet sleeve

There's a big ol' sloppy red heart painted on sleeve, dripping red down the elbow to the floor. Still found myself crawling on the floor licking it up.

Meanwhile, Glee: The Music, Vol. 2 came out yesterday, featuring pretty much all the music from tonight, and a majority from the past four episodes.

Playlist: Glee - Episode 1.13
1. "And I am Telling You I'm Not Going" - Glee Cast (Jennifer Hudson version from Dream Girls)
2. "Proud Mary" - Glee Cast (original by Ike & Tina Turner)
3. "Don't Stop Believin'" - Glee Cast (original by Journey)
4. "Don't Rain on my Parade" - Glee Cast (Barbara Streisand from Funny Girl)
5. "You Can't Always Get What You Want"- Glee Cast (original by The Rolling Stones)
6. "My Life Would Suck Without You" - Glee Cast (original by Kelly Clarkson)

Previously: Episode 1.12 "Hairography"

No comments: