Friday, October 02, 2009

It's the weekend, 'where's my tall boy?'

I think my favorite thing in the world right now is the new video for Har Mar Superstar's "Tall Boy," featuring Evan Mendes, Arrested Development's Alia Shawkat and Eric Wareheim (Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Good Job!). Originally written for Britney Spears, Har Mar (AKA Sean Tillmann) decided to sing it himself when she passed on it, keeping in all the wonderful double-entendres intact. The song comes from the forthcoming album, Dark Touches (slated for release October 12).

I don't think I've seen a music video with as many simulated 'facials' than this one:
Not sure when Har Mar went Hollywood, but between this, touring with Lebowski Fest and his cameo in Whip It!* (opening today), Sean Tillman's briefs-wearing alter-ego has put himself out there.

*Soundtrack features Har Mar Superstar with Adam Green covering the Association classic "Never My Love."

No comments: