Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Glee "Bad Reputation": Let's Get Physical

Who says "Total Eclipse of the Heart" has a bad reputation, anyway? When I saw the tracklisting for this week, that's the one I most wanted to see, but, alas, FOX again cut it off mid-song. And just when I was thinking that this would be the first Glee episode in 2010 that I would see to the end. FOX is starting to look like Lucy with a football.

Rhapsody is having issues this week with new releases, I've noticed, so I'm resigned to use iTunes links. Hopefully it's only temporary (although, I'm sure there's more than a few that prefer this fall-back to the usual Rhaplink bonanza).

Glee - Episode 1.17
1. "Physical" - Olivia Newton-John
2. "Ice Ice Baby" - Glee Cast / [Vanilla Ice version]
3. "U Can't Touch This" - Glee Cast / [MC Hammer version]
4. "Physical" - Glee Cast with Olivia Newton John
5. "Run Joey, Run" - Glee Cast / [David Geddes version]
6. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" - Glee Cast / [Bonnie Tyler version]

Preview: "Home" (Episode 1.16)

No comments: