Sunday, July 31, 2005

Novel Soundtracks: Now a franchise

Novel Soundtrack: Kafka On The Shore

Since it's taking me forever to do these things, I can count my lucky stars someone else is taking it on - this time for Haruki Murakami's Kafka On The Shore. This from the excellent Ribaldry and Smaltz

It's spreading... if you throw in Largehearted Boy's book notes playlists, we have quite a library building here.

Previously:
Novel Soundtracks: Killing Yourself To Live
Novel Soundtracks: Drive Like Hell
Novel Soundtracks: Fortress of Solitude
James Frey's My Friend Leonard
Jonathon Lethem's The Disappointment Artist

tags: , ,

4 comments:

  1. Kafka On The Shore Novel Soundtrack

    Schubert Piano Sonata in D Major
    Crossroads - Cream
    Heigh - Ho - Andre Rieu
    Mi Chiamano Mimi - Puccini (Maria Callas)
    As Time Goes By - Billie Holiday
    4th Time Around - Bob Dylan
    (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
    Corcovado - Getz/Gilberto
    Sexy MF - Prince
    Archduke Trio - Beethoven
    My Favorite Things - John Coltrane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting franchise:)))
    I've got a blog with business franchise information. Maybe I should add information about it there?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you tell me where I could find the rest of the music? I want to make the entire collection, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete