Monday, June 27, 2005

Thanks to Dallas

Fulmerica Radio

Dallas Hudgens, your guest blogger for the past week, has his site's (drivelikehell.com) radio up and running, using Rhapsody. Fulmerica Radio... Fulmer is the surname of the family in focus in his great novel, Drive Like Hell.

I want to take the opportunity to thank Dallas for taking care of the place for me, with his insightful posts. I'm especially appreciative of the the Chuck Brown piece... I just wish Rhapsody would've been up to the Go-Go challenge. One track from E.U. ("Da' Butt") does not a playlist make. I think that Rhapsody ought to make their artist radio features linkable, then we could at least link to Chuck Brown Radio.

So now I feel like a jealous lover... all worried that I won't be able to satisfy y'all after your week with Dallas. Roses and candy to come ;)

Previous:
Presenting guest blogger: Dallas Hudgens
Novel Soundtracks: Drive Like Hell

1 comment:

Shawn Anderson said...

Fulmerica Radio

* "This Year" - The Mountain Goats
* "The Dark Don't Hide It" - Magnolia Electric Co.
* "Mama Don't" - John Doe
* "For Real" - Okkervil River
* "Independent Thief" - Kathleen Edwards
* "Hi-Fi" - M. Ward
* "Sweet Illusions" - Ryan Adams
* "Jolene" - Ray Lamontagne
* "Ode To L.A." - The Raveonettes
* "So Here We Are" - Bloc Party
* "I Summon You" - Spoon
* "The Engine Driver" - The Decemberists
* "Never Win" - Fischerspooner
* "Mama" - Stephen Malkmus
* "Rewind" - Stereophonics
* "Inside And Out" - Feist
* "Do That There - (Young Einstein hoo-hoo mix)" - Lyrics Born