Sunday, July 31, 2005

Novel Soundtracks: Now a franchise

Novel Soundtrack: Kafka On The Shore

Since it's taking me forever to do these things, I can count my lucky stars someone else is taking it on - this time for Haruki Murakami's Kafka On The Shore. This from the excellent Ribaldry and Smaltz

It's spreading... if you throw in Largehearted Boy's book notes playlists, we have quite a library building here.

Previously:
Novel Soundtracks: Killing Yourself To Live
Novel Soundtracks: Drive Like Hell
Novel Soundtracks: Fortress of Solitude
James Frey's My Friend Leonard
Jonathon Lethem's The Disappointment Artist

tags: , ,

4 comments:

Shawn Anderson said...

Kafka On The Shore Novel Soundtrack

Schubert Piano Sonata in D Major
Crossroads - Cream
Heigh - Ho - Andre Rieu
Mi Chiamano Mimi - Puccini (Maria Callas)
As Time Goes By - Billie Holiday
4th Time Around - Bob Dylan
(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
Corcovado - Getz/Gilberto
Sexy MF - Prince
Archduke Trio - Beethoven
My Favorite Things - John Coltrane

Anonymous said...

Interesting franchise:)))
I've got a blog with business franchise information. Maybe I should add information about it there?:)

Anonymous said...

Great franchise opportunity, maybe I should think of starting a franchise.

Kamagra said...

can you tell me where I could find the rest of the music? I want to make the entire collection, thanks for the information.