Friday, December 30, 2005

Welcoming in the new year

Stream live: KEXP 90.3 Seattle Currently playing the top 90.3 albums of 2005 as voted by the listeners.

Finally back from all my vacationing travel, and I'm glad to be done driving through all the rainstorms the past week. The West Coast has been hit pretty hard.

Thankfully I got back in time to start listening to the annual treat of KEXP's top 90.3 albums of the year, as chosen by the listeners, which is always my favorite radio listening of the year. Makes for a whole day of great music listening.

So far we're up to #65 (Stephen Malkmus Face the Truth) and it will go on until late tonight (click here for updated playlist.)

I also updated the year-end lists page, with much help from the daily shorties posts from Largehearted Boy.

The mother of all year-end lists

No comments: