Wednesday, March 01, 2006

April flowers coming early

Play it: The Secret Machines Ten Silver Drops
Download: "Alone, Jealous and Stoned" (livemusicblog)

This little nugget wasn't scheduled to drop until April 25th, according to my calendar of reference, so seeing it in Rhapsody a couple days ago (a whole eight weeks early) has me as happy as a little girl.

The Secret Machine's last one (Now Here is Nowhere) is still in permanent rotation for my gas-guzzling '87 Dodge Ram Van. I put on my dark sunglasses and just crank it while cruising to the dog park w/ canines and baby in-tow. It sounded so retro-cool until I got to the baby part, right?

I'm packing right now for quick visit to S.F. for work, so you'll hear little from me in the next two days. Just consider this my little gift to you.

tags: , , , ,

No comments: