Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dear in the Sub Pop headlights

Download: Loney Dear - "The City, The Airport" (SXSW)

Sub Pop does it again... it was recently announced that Sub Pop added Sweden's Loney, Dear to their roster. For anyone that look/click at all on my EARS: albums to the right, you'll know I've had Loney, Dear's album SOLOGNE up there for ages - since I brought it back from Europe with me in early July, to be more exact.

February 7, 2007 is the release date for a new album entitled LONEY NOIR, which begs the question, when/where does SOLOGNE see a release in the US?

And, in case you missed it, here's TV On The Radio setting Letterman on fire two nights ago:


Previously:
Between Soda Lake and Butter Bridge (TV On The Radio's RETURN TO COOKIE MOUNTAIN)
Lupus like me (Video/Single for "Wolf Like Me")
TV On The Radio On TV

tags: , , , ,
,

No comments: