The crazy plots are all intersecting, and while it's still a bit of a mess, it's certainly a fun mess we're witnessing.
Musically, there were a couple call backs to previous episodes, namely Faron Young's "Hello Walls" playing at Gran's house (song played when Sookie finally decided to pack up her Gran's bedroom earlier in season premiere) and another track from Sister Gertrude Morgan (last heard in Ep203, "Scratches"). Enjoyed the brief sounds of Band of Skulls towards the end. Next week: Evan Rachel Wood shows up as Lousiana's Queen Vamp.
Playlist: True Blood - Episode 2.10
1. "Sweet Hon" - Stock music from 5 Alarm - Sookie & Jason ride in car to back to Bon Temps
2. "Baby You Ain't Lookin Right" - Powersolo - Sam & Andy in walk-in freezer
3. "Hello Walls" - Faron Young - Bill & Sookie enter Gran's house
4. "Vamp Vamp" - James Combs - Merlottes
5. "Blood" - Band of Skulls - Maryann's crazy's partying in Merlotte's parking lot
6. "New World in My View" - King Britt presents Sister Gertrude Morgan - Jason at Merlottes / End credits
Previously: "Timebomb": Détente (Episode 2.08)