Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Glee "Acafellas": This is how we do it

While I'm not as enchanted three episodes in with Glee as I was with the pilot, the fact that I'm still interested in a series where characters break into song has to mean something.

The Acafellas storyline was fun, but ultimately seemed like an awkward excuse to shoehorn Puck into the Glee club. But that's how musicals work, right?

I wonder if all of Vocal Adreniline's musical choices will be female British retro chic artists. Amy Winehouse, Duffy... next up would be Adele, Estelle or even Lily Allen, right?

Playlist: Glee - Episode 1.03
1. "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" (sung by Acafellas): Will, Howard & Sandy to Henri.
2. "This is How We Do It" - Montell Jordan (sung by Acafellas): Rehearsing in Will's house
3. "Poison" - Bell Biv Devoe (sung by Acafellas): Gig at sports bar
4. "Mercy" - Duffy (sung by Vocal Adrenaline): Gang approaches Dakota
5. "La Camisa Negra" - Juanes (sung by Puck): Puck and cougars
6. "Bust Your Windows" - Jazmine Sullivan (sung by Mercedes):
7. "I Wanna Sex You Up" - Color Me Badd

Previously: "Showmance": Love me Back (Please) [Episode 1.02]

No comments: