Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Sons of Anarchy "Lochan Mor": Welcome to Ireland
Those complaining about this season dragging have got to be dancing in the streets with this one, as SAMCRO is finally in Belfast, after seven episodes of dragging feet to get here. Even with all the action in this episode, my wife still is a bit exasperated. "They need to get Jax's kid back and get on with it already." I didn't want to spoil it for her (or you) but... we still have a ways to go (I know!).
Black 47's "The Big Fellah," a song about the political career of Irish politician and soldier Michael Collins (nicknamed "the big fellah"), who died during the Irish civil war. The song worked great with the transition from trad Gaelic folk beginning (sung by Mary Martello) with the far away shot of the Irish landscape to when the guitars kick in and we move in on SAMCRO on their bikes riding through.
"Flying Up the Mountain".
Playlist: Sons of Anarchy - Episode 3.08
1. "The Big Fellah" - Black 47 [from Home of the Brave]
2. "Greed & Power" - Attika [download]
3. "The Long Road" - Flatfoot 56 [download]
4. "Shiny Eyes" - Flatfoot 56 [download]
5. "Jungle of the Midwest Sea" - Flatfoot 56 [from Jungle of the Midwest Sea]
6. "Son of Shame" - Flatfoot 56 [download]
7. "Victory Square" - The Dreadnoughts [download]
8. "Ciara" - The Tossers [download]
9. "The Ballad of the Thoughtful Rover" - The Tossers [download]
10. "Faraway" - The Tossers [download]
11. "Flying Up a Mountain" - Sweet Apple [download]
12. "Caroline" - Young Dubliners [download]
13. "(Don't Think I'll) Love You Anymore" - Young Dubliners [download]
14. "Another Bag of Bricks" - Flogging Molly [download]
Previously: "Home" (Episode 3.04)