Friday, January 20, 2012
Chuck vs the Bullet Train: The Torn Identity
The big twist at the end wasn't much of a surprise, given how the first hour of next week's episodes is titled "Chuck vs Sarah Walker," but it's still an interesting one given that a "Chuck vs Quinn" episode would seem kind of a boring way for the series to go out. I'm sure the Chuck-Sarah 'shippers are betting true love is the antidote to her memory loss. I'd only bet the finale will not be an unhappy one -- seems pretty safe.
"She Tows the Line" playing while Sarah's intersect (and memory) is torn from her the hands of Quinn. The series has had to slash budgets nearly every season, but I hope they've saved some cheddar for a few musical surprises in next week's 2-hr finale.
Playlist: Chuck - Episode 5.11 (Spotify)
1. "Days Are Forgotten" - Kasabian [mp3]
2. "Misspent Youth" - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah [mp3]
3. "O Canada" - Third Marine Aircraft Wing Band, US Marine Corps [mp3]
4. "Another Wave From You" - M83 [mp3]
5. "She Tows the Line" - Crooked Fingers [mp3]
Previously: Chuck vs the Frosted Tips (Episode 5.03)