Friday, March 09, 2007

There goes my career as a hand model

Call it one hand empathizing with the other, or perhaps a need for symmetry... but I've gone and dislocated my left pinky finger. Caught an errant/tipped basketball in the second play of our championship game last night and next thing you know, I've got another crooked finger. I wish I could've gotten a scan with the x-ray to share with you, as it was sick... like the top half of my finger decided to move next door.

Meanwhile, the right one I mangled and fractured back in December has now been diagnosed as a boutonniere deformity, thanks to it not being in a splint for the first couple weeks. The past four months have been so much fun.

Song: "Wrecking Ball" - Crooked Fingers

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the emergency room was not at all like SGH on Grey's Anatomy.

No comments: