Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Glee "Special Education": New New Directions
To help make the above point, Kurt assumes moving on to the boys academy he'd fit in having more people like him around him, but the Warblers are all about fitting in which, ironically for Kurt, is something he's not able to do so easily. Meanwhile, the other team their competing against, the Hipsters (which serve as a nice tribute to Young@Heart), fit nicely in the mold of last year's School for the Deaf. The fact that the competition ends in a tie is certainly a cop-out, regardless of the necessity in getting both to the next round for reasons concerning plot.
Glee the Music: Volume 4. Next week's episode incorporate the Christmas EP that was recently released.
Playlist: Glee - Episode 2.09
1. "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" - Glee Cast (Lea Michele solo version [Amazon / iTunes]
2. "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" - Glee Cast (Chris Colfer solo version [Amazon / iTunes]
3. "The Living Years" - Glee Cast [Amazon / iTunes]
4. "Hey Soul Sister" - Glee Cast [Amazon / iTunes]
5. "I've Had) The Time of My Life" - Glee Cast [Amazon / iTunes]
6. "Valerie" - Glee Cast [Amazon / iTunes]
7. "Dog Days Are Over" - Glee Cast [Amazon / iTunes]
Previously: "Furt" (Episode 2.08)